Told Your Story Yet?
Most people haven’t.
I believe that the stories of you, your loved ones, or your family business are your most valuable legacy.
Even if you think you don’t have a story to tell, once you begin you’ll start to understand that your stories are unique and important.
Memories More Meaningful Than Money?
What Is A Personal Historian?
Watch our video about what personal historians do.
Are you struggling to decide what to save, or to find enough time to get your project started or finished? A caring professional can take on the task and get it completed.
How Do I Capture My Stories?
- Do it Yourself – organize your photos, memorabilia, and stories. Ensure your loved ones have the knowledge and can access your legacy.
- Work with a Group – Register for one of our in-person or live-online “My Life Stories” workshops. Students usually compile enough stories for a small book!
- Hire a Professional – Set a time to speak with us about what we can accomplish together in print, digital, audio, or video – Contact Us!
What is a Personal History?
A personal history is a story from real life, often linking past and present, retaining wisdom for the future. We save firsthand memories, in the voice of the teller, for the benefit of families and communities.
See how Personal Historians work in our Featured Video …
Your Stories Mean a Lot
It is important to give others the opportunity to understand your perspectives and those of their predecessors. Saving memories is a healthy way to show others the lives we led; where we grew up; how we made a living, what we loved. Time is passing, it’s not too late to start!
We Can Help
- Interview an important member of your family and gain insight into their life
- Organize and research a memoir
- Assist in photo selection
- Write and finish your project
- Create presentations for celebrations and gifts
- Bring your company’s history to life
No worries if you are not in the Denver metro area. We can travel, and…..
Much of our work can be done remotely or by phone.